Donate Now

To make a quick and convenient donation online using PayPal, click here.

To receive a charitable tax receipt, send a cheque directly to the Ottawa Carleton District School board:
Ottawa Carleton District School Board
133 Greenbank Rd, Nepean Ont.
K2H 6L3

Important: Be sure to specify in writing on the cheque that it is to be targeted to the Huntley Centennial P.S. You can also specify what you would like the funds to go to, for example: Playground Renewal Fund.

If you have any questions or want to discuss donating, please feel free to contact the Huntley Centennial Parent Council,