Natalia McPhedran, Author and Digital Parenting Coach, presents: 4 Ways to Keep Kids in Check on Social Media on Wednesday, February 24th at 7pm in the Arts Room.
During a shocking 1 hour presentation, Natalia demystifies the digital world showing parents:
• How to teach your children about: What NOT to share, how to use social media safely, the dangers of posting too much, how some posts can harm their future reputation, why some teens are now being charged with possession and distribution of child pornography.
• Guidelines for teaching self regulation and responsible use to help prevent addiction.
• Why children are getting addicted to video games and social media.
• How to connect with your children so that they will want to follow your rules.
• Tricks tweens are using to get around parental controls
*Not appropriate for children *
Natalia’s presentations have been applauded across Ontario for helping children develop self regulating habits to avoid gaming addiction and excessive use of social media.
See what other schools and parents are saying: http://www.nataliacoachingyou.ca/testimonials/