Today is the first day of our Fall Reading Fundraiser, and your child should be bringing home their envelope this afternoon. Inside you will find everything you need to support our fundraising efforts, make great savings on magazine subscriptions and promote reading at home. Last year with your help we made just over $1500 with this fundraiser and, combined with other Parent Council raised funds, we were able to provide the following in the 2015/2016 school year:
- Science Equipment for Junior and Intermediate divisions
- Sports Equipment school wide
- Technology – iPads, Chromebooks
- Arts Performances in school
- Hot lunches for students in need
- Lunch Cupboard for forgotten lunches
- RAZ online book membership – to support summer reading
- Soccer pitch line painting
- Teacher Appreciation luncheon
- Juice for Terry Fox Run
- Freezies for students – Track & Field, Bubble Day (KG) and Fun Day
- Gardening Club support
- Arts Festival support
- Grade 8 graduation support
- School Greening project fund (5year plan)
As you can see your support really counts towards enriching our school and it’s students.
Ways you can support us….
- Purchase subscriptions for yourself, family or friends.
- Sell subscriptions to friends and relatives.
- Tell friends and family about our fundraiser, it’s easy with the QSP Email and New Texting feature
Earn cool prizes by buying and selling subscriptions, the more you sell, the more you can win. See the prizes leaflet for details.
**NEW FOR 2016**
Now available online are gifts, chocolate, fall bulbs and more! Save Time, Order Online… You may order with cash, cheque or credit card but by far the easiest way is to log on to http://www.qsp.ca/ and use our Group Online ID 3727492.
Please return any paper orders to school by Friday, 21st October with your payment.
Any questions, please email email@example.com