Online Registration Officially Opens TOMORROW 1st November, 2016.
- Our program is co-ed, recreational, non contact and non competitive.
- Fees are much less than organized, indoor hockey.
- Our season depends totally on Mother Nature, typically running from late December-early January until late February-early March.
- For all skill levels, including beginners to skating and hockey.
Carp teams participate in the West Carleton Outdoor Hockey League. Home games are played in Carp, while away games rotate between the communities of Kinburn, Fitzroy Harbour, Constance Bay and Dunrobin.
Games are typically played Saturday mornings, while practices take place once weekly, during the evenings.
Teams are comprised in the following co-ed, age groupings: 5-7 yrs, 8-9 yrs, 10-12 yrs, 13-15 yrs, and older teen (i.e. 16-17yrs) teams may be considered based on community interest.
- Full equipment is required: (helmet and cage, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey gloves, “jock or jill” strap, knee pads, hockey pants)
- Neck guard and mouth guards are optional.
- Carp hockey jerseys and socks will be issued for use during the season.
2016-2017 Outdoor Hockey Fees
$35 annual Huntley Community Assoc membership fee/per family, plus:
Early Bird Outdoor Hockey Fees (prior to DECEMBER 1st 2016): $70 per player
From DECEMBER 1st 2016 Regular Fees apply: $95 per player
** A $50 deposit cheque per player, to hand to the coach at the first practice, in exchange for a hockey jersey and socks. This will be returned at the end of the season in exchange for your CLEAN jersey and socks.
Our program is run by volunteers,…we welcome moms or dads who want to assist with coaching their child’s team.
For any additional inquiries, please email our Hockey Convenor: firstname.lastname@example.org